Influence

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The World's 50 Most Delicious Foods....

So I stumbled upon this article:

World's 50 Most Delicious Foods

I have to say, this is a pretty comprehensive and impressive list. Although I have not had the pleasure to try all the items, after reading the descriptions I would love to try them all. Of course, accomplishing this goal would require extensive travel, and therefore monies, so it will probably be awhile till I get to check any off. But oh well. I'm going to keep the faith.

They list Thai Curry as the coveted #1. Do you agree??? I'm not sure I do. However savory and yummery curry is, especially when the flavor is authentic, I do think some things top it.

For instance....ever had Bulgogi or Bibimbap while sitting in South Korea?? I actually have. And it's amazing. Or what about Falafel from a street vendor in downtown Jerusalem?? Didn't think so.

While this list is indeed a great compilation, they need to include some other items. Anything you guys think should be added??? Comment!!!

And I realize, I sound a little critical...but this is food people. Food is life! It's important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment