Influence

Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July

It is that time of the year again folks... time for BBQs, watermelons, and unsafe firework handling! For this post, I thought I’d give you a quick list of sure to please favorites that can be made in an hour or less. I myself will be smoking a bunch of stuff on the Traeger, but more on that later.


Here’s the round-up!

Appetizer: Caprese Salad
Main:Burgers: Bison Burgers


Now if that menu doesn’t make you want to light a sparkler up and hang out with your friends, I don’t know what will. Be safe tonight, no one likes the smell of burnt flesh or burn cream! As a sidenote… I made the Bison Burgers a couple of weeks ago at “Fancy Dinner Party” with some friends. They were absolutely delightful, and I was even able to hit a homerun with them after drinking 3 or 4 glasses of wine. That’s definitely MY test of a good recipe!!! Or maybe I've just gotten really good at semi-drunken cooking. I guess we'll never know...

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July everybody!!


XOXO,
Marga

No comments:

Post a Comment